10 Fantastic New Year Tips
By Polly Summers
1. Do a cleanse or juice fast one day a week. Giving your stomach a rest and your body a chance to catch up and eliminate toxins is one of the best things you can do for your health. Just have green smoothies, juices or even just eating fruit for one day.
2. Make and set goals, with the aim to complete them. Go away now and write down all the goals you can think of that you want to achieve this year. It can be as many as 100! Then whittle them down to 3 or 4 and set yourself deadlines. Show one other person to make you accountable.
3. Spend time with close friends and people who make you laugh . Laughter is one of the most beneficial things you can do for yourself. And when it is with other people with whom you share some connection the endorphins produced will keep the blues away.
4. Get fit. You don't have to be a gold medal athlete to stay on top of your fitness. Join a gym, go for long walks or take up a sport or hobby where you get yourself active and meet other people who have the same idea as you.
5. Start or build on your Mastermind Reference Group. If you don't already, start surrounding yourself with positive and healthy people. Go to pot lucks, events, on forums and make as many connections as possible. Fact: you will only really connect with one in ten people. So keep communicating!
6. Drink enough water Drink 2 litres of water every single day. Or more if you regularly exercise.
7. Keep a journal. Write everything down to allow you to reflect on your personal thoughts, feelings and ideas. This helps you reflect on your life and gain perspective from it. Make notes of actions you need to take to work on your goals and any circumstances you want to make sense of.
8. Declutter your possessions. Give to charity anything that you no longer need. Simplify your life.
9. Give More. Giving 10% of expendable income to a worthwhile cause or charity will really help those in need.
10. Be Grateful. Think of all the great things in your life and all your achievements and successes. Write them all down and continue doing so as you continue to achieve.
Seventh Wave Supplements have been the UK's 100% natural and additive free brand of health supplements for ten years. They are passionate about helping people feel better naturally. www.seventhwaveuk.com